| The article is Outdated!|
Dispatch Engineers and Technicians to repair the article immediately.
Please update the article as best as you can!
Shielding is a secondary form of life that exists in unison with health. Shields will always take damage before your health unless they are full depleted. Damage that injures your shields, but does not break them, will not give your character Ailments and will not count as a hit taken. This is especially important if you have a high rating you wish to maintain, as hits will decrease your Rating. When depleted your shields will regenerate at a much quicker pace than your health, further encouraging you not to take damage beyond that of your Shields.
Ways to Lose ShieldsEdit
Ways to Regain ShieldsEdit
- Passively Regenerate shielding
- Equip an Arc Reactor, increasing shield regeneration rate
- The Engineer's Repair Beam
- The Medic's Nano Shield
- The Recon's Drone's Protect ability
- The Recon's Refresher ability restores 30 shield points.
- Upgrading Demolition's Sadist while playing as a Demolition
Complete Shield ChartEdit
|Class||Base Shield||20 CP Bonus||XS-4 Armor||XS-4 & 20 CP||Nano-Shield*||Protect|
*Nano-Shield level 2
*Unless otherwise noted, assume a bonus is added on top of the previous one.